Hands up if you’ve spotted our new summer collection in store and online?
Based around three brand new bright shades (Brighton Red, Pembroke Blue & St Ives Yellow), it’s one of our boldest collections to date. We know that our fans, like us, love bright colours but we also know that sometimes it can be tricky to imagine incorporating them into your everyday wardrobe.
We’ve done the hard work for you. Scroll through our gallery for eight ways to wear our summer brights!
1.Clash two contrasting primary colours for a holiday-ready look.
2. Add a pop of colour to a simple outfit – our brand new yellow will turn heads!
3. If in doubt – stripes! Classic blue and white stripes make the perfect neutral backdrop to a bold red bag.
4. Keep things fun with a bright bag and a slogan t-shirt (throw in an ice-cream for good measure!)
5. Make it all about the bag. The traditional equestrian-inspired design of the Saddle Bag is the ideal contrast to a bright new shade of yellow!
6. Don’t be afraid to go bold – our classic Batchel gets a new season update!
7. Denim and brights = perfect together.
8. Match your lipstick to your bag – the perfect look for summer parties!
We hope this has given you a bit of inspiration for the season ahead!